Give power to bones by sunshine vitamin
The infant’s Vitamin D3 drops for building and keeping strong bones. It promotes calcium absorption for strong bones and teeth. It promotes healthy growth and development.
- Vitamin A (USP): 1011 IU
- Vitamin D3 (USP): 548 IU
- Vitamin E (USP): 38.9 IU
- Vitamin K1 (USP): 44.5 mcg
- Vitamin C (USP): 192 mg
- Folic acid (USP): 822 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (USP): 2.10mg
- Vitamin B2 (USP): 2.30 mg
- Vitamin B6 (USP): 2.74 mg
- Vitamin B12 (USP): 6.0 mcg
- Niacin (USP): 7.8 mg
- Pantothenic acid (USP): 8.2 mg
- Biotin(USP): 12.0 mcg
- Choline chloride(USP): 330 mg
- Sodium chloride(USP): 280 mg
- Potassium chloride(USP): 1148 mg
- Calcium carbonate(USP): 1370 mg
- Magnesium sulphate (USP): 315 mg
- Iron as Ferrous Sulphate (USP): 16.7 mg
- Zinc sulphate (USP): 27.4 mg
- Manganese sulphate(USP): 1.6 mg
- Copper sulphate(USP): 1.4 mcg
- Iodine as KI(USP): 60mcg
- Selenium as sodium selenite(USP): 89 mcg
- Chromium as picolinate(USP): 82.2 mcg
HOW TO USE:
- Add 3 tablespoons of frota plus into the glass
- Add warm and cold boiled water
- Mix it properly
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not for use in galactosemia
- Not intended for use in children.
BENEFITS OF D-PLEX:
- Reduces the risk of rickets.
- Promotes bone density
- Regulates the immune system.
- Maintains healthy nerves and muscles.
- Stimulates the body to absorb calcium for strong bones and teeth.
- Promotes healthy growth and development in infancy and childhood.
- Compliments the breast milk to provide optimum nutrition for the baby.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is also called cholecalciferol. It is made by the skin after exposure to sunlight.
Promotes healthy growth in infants & children, supports healthy and strong bones and stimulates maximum absorption of calcium.
Vitamin D plays a crucial role in absorption of calcium in bones, teeth and intestines, if vitamin D deficiency is not treated in an initial stage it may result in rickets and osteomalacia.