Complete nutritional support
Ytum tablet contains 23 essential vitamins and minerals to fulfill the daily requirements and deficiency of nutrients for energy production and muscular activity. It also helps to improve brain health, skin, nails and hair health, sexual health as well as healthy pregnancies
- Vitamin B1 (USP): 1mg
- Vitamin B2 (USP): 1.6mg
- Vitamin B3 (USP): 1.6mg
- Vitamin B5 (USP): 6mg
- Vitamin B6 (USP): 2mg
- Vitamin B12 (USP): 2.50mg
- Vitamin A (USP): 600mcg
- Vitamin C (USP): 50mg
- Vitamin D (USP): 400IU
- Vitamin E (USP): 15mg
- Vitamin K (USP): 30mcg
- Folic acid (USP): 200mcg
- Calcium (USP): 100mg
- Iron (USP): 10mg
- Biotin (USP): 30mcg
- Phosphorous (USP): 50mg
- Magnesium (USP): 60mg
- Ginseng (USP): 18mg
- Selenium (USP): 10mg
- Zinc (USP): 10mg
- Sodium (USP): 1mg
- Potassium (USP): 100mg
- Manganese (USP): 2mg
1 tablet a day preferably with meal
BENEFITS OF YTUM
- Help fill nutritional gaps with 23 essential vitamins & minerals.
- Protect the skin and slow down the aging process.
- Boost immunity & prevent infectious diseases.
- Support nerve function & improves brain performance.
- Promote a healthy heart as well as dental health.
- Assure physical & mental well being.
- Improve sexual performance & stamina.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ytum contains 23 essential vitamins and minerals including Biotin that is usually not present in all multivitamin & mineral formula.
Yes, Biotin in YTUM stimulate keratin production in hair and can increase the rate of follicle growth.
- Experts generally agree that it should be taken in the morning or midday with a little food.
Multivitamins will usually take 2-3 months to be effective.
Yes, it helps to support healthy pregnancy and treat iron deficiency anemia during pregnancy.